Did you know there is a shortage of over 40,000 nurses in the UK? The NHS is actively recruiting nurses, midwives and other medical professionals from overseas.
If you would like to work for the NHS, we can provide support before and after you arrive in the UK:
- An audit of your eligibility to join the NHS workforce
- Advice and guidance on the process involved in coming to the UK to work for the NHS
- Advice and guidance on the documentation and qualifications you need to register with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) to work with the NHS
- Assessment of your English language skills
- A personalised study programme to help you meet the English language requirements