IELTS Exam Preparation via Skype
IELTS remains the exam of choice for university entry for foreign nationals and is also used for immigration and employment purposes.
Most people studying for IELTS have busy lives and need a course which can work with their schedules.
Our IELTS Skype course gives you the opportunity to prepare for your exam with highly qualified trainers from the comfort of your own home at a time which is convenient for you.
Why you need a tutor to help you prepare?
Many people with high levels of English who’ve attempted IELTS, even native speakers, often do not get the score that they were expecting, because they aren’t familiar with the strategies needed to do well in the exam.
How does our course work?
You will have 1-1 Skype lessons with your own dedicated tutor. Your tutor will then give you self-study tasks and exam practice exercises to help you understand the exam structure. Your tutor will also provide you with tips and tricks on how to best approach the various question types. You will be given language support to help you with any areas of weakness, and feedback on errors.
What makes us different?
You should choose our course because:
- you can work around your schedule
- You can focus on the areas that YOU need to improve
- Our exam tutors are highly qualified with many years of experience
- We will provide continuous support throughout your course via Skype and email
- You will get tips and tricks for all papers and question types with practice papers
- You get instant personalised feedback and advice
- Your scores will be converted to IELTS band scores by professionals so that you are aware of where you are and how far you need to go.
The next step
When you book your course, we will assess your level and current IELTS band, give you needs analysis and designed a personalised study plan to help you reach your target score.
- The price of the course is £45 per hour. This course includes all four skills. Note that there is an extra fee for feedback on writing tasks.
- Additional fees for assessment of writing tasks:
– Task 1 with personalised feedback £10
– Task 2 with personalised feedback £15
- Only need speaking practise? Book a mock speaking test at £30 (this price includes detailed feedback.)
We will recommend course materials (depending on the length of the course). These typically cost £15-40.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.